- Personal contact information such as name, delivery or billing address, email address, contact numbers and professional title.
- Information regarding our products/services – details about products or services you have purchased/enquired about.
- Information history such as previous orders, payments against previous orders and credit history.
- Where partner suppliers require contact details to fulfil our contracted services to the client.
- With third party IT companies employed to provide storage services/processing.
- If required to do so by a court order or any other legal obligation, for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
A cookie is a small file that is saved onto your computer, phone or tablet and is used to remember your actions and preferences for future visits. When you visit The DYEHOUSE we use Google Analytics to collect information that determines the number of visitors to our website over a certain time period. This information helps us to improve our website and its content. The data collected is anonymous and does not identify individual users, it is then automatically deleted after the retention period has passed. Whilst most browsers automatically accept cookies, these can be blocked or deleted, using your internet browser settings. This may however, affect the functionality of our website.