- Personal contact information such as name, delivery or billing address, email address, contact numbers and professional title.
- Information regarding our products/services – details about products or services you have purchased/enquired about.
- Information history such as previous orders, payments against previous orders and credit history.
- Where partner suppliers require contact details to fulfil our contracted services to the client.
- With third party IT companies employed to provide storage services/processing.
- If required to do so by a court order or any other legal obligation, for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.